gribble
Topic Author

Delivering Sebatha Pour's cargo (the long way around...)

Thu 27 May 2021, 12:40

Hi all.

My players have finished up "Last Voyage of the Ghazali", and they have Sebatha's cargo onboard.
They have just jumped back to the Kua system, and have decided to deliver the cargo to the intended destination travelling the "long way around" - i.e. avoiding the easy route through Hamura and Taoan.

I'm still pretty new to the game, and didn't want to just make it a randomly rolled journey... what have others done to make this interesting?
Will the cargo likely be stopped/inspected on Coriolis or the Kuan portal stations? Or any other portal stations on the way for that matter?
Are there any especially interesting systems on the route to focus on (bonus points for tying into Last Voyage or Emissary Lost, which I plan to run next)?
What have people done about the end delivery? Who or where exactly have you had your players deliver to?
Does Emos (Sabetha's employer) show up anywhere else, and/or what have you done with him?

Thanks all for any advice you can give.

OrunII

Re: Delivering Sebatha Pour's cargo (the long way around...)

Wed 28 Jul 2021, 11:00

We haven't played that one yet but the Atlas Compendium has a few pointers as to what can happen during travel.