The1TrueFredrix
Topic Author

Anybody using Role?

Mon 22 Mar 2021, 10:44

Role (playrole.com) is a new VTT, designed to get out of the way of the players and focus on the people at the table. it's like Zoom with added RPG functionality, rather than, say Roll 20 or Foundry. OI like what it's becoming.

Anyhow I made a character sheet to playtest our Year Zero Engine western Tales of the Old West, and I realised I could convert it to Coriolis. It currently won't work for Forbidden Land's Mutant Year Zero or Alien, because you can't differentiate between attribute and skill pools, but I can work for the single colour dice of Coriolis, Vaesen or Loop.

I don't need to convert the character sheet to Coriolis as we play that on StreamYard currently. But I wan't to see if anyone was using Role, and would like me to make and share a character sheet, or if anyone had made one already?
Effekt - A fan podcast celebrating Swedish RPGs including, but not limited to: Alien; Coriolis; Forbidden Lands; Symbaroum; and Tales from the Loop. Featuring discussion magazine episodes and Actual Play recordings. https://effektpodcast.org/

Exile

Re: Anybody using Role?

Fri 23 Apr 2021, 13:56

I've been impressed with what I've seen of Role thus far, and would be happy to see a Coriolis sheet for it. :)