The1TrueFredrix

Re: What’s next for Coriolis?

Mon 26 Aug 2019, 20:10

Rickard Antroia is the writer on Mercy of the Icons, he is not writing any of the Alien stuff. So the planned Alien supplements won’t delay Mercy Part 2 
Effekt - A fan podcast celebrating Swedish RPGs including, but not limited to: Alien; Coriolis; Forbidden Lands; Symbaroum; and Tales from the Loop. Featuring discussion magazine episodes and Actual Play recordings. https://effektpodcast.org/

King_Kull

Mon 26 Aug 2019, 23:21

Rickard Antroia is the writer on Mercy of the Icons, he is not writing any of the Alien stuff. So the planned Alien supplements won’t delay Mercy Part 2 
But when will part 2 be available?
I am king!

drsmitty

Mon 02 Sep 2019, 20:09

To the writer/developers of Coriolis, I would love to see a supplement on more of the tech, vehicles and space ships, etc.  I met and spoke to Mattias at GenCon last month, and he mentioned that such a supplement might be on the roadmap.  Especially would love to see more artwork of the vehicles and ship blueprints, and examples of ships from the different shipyards.   

King_Kull

Mon 02 Sep 2019, 23:09

More ships and other vehicles would be great. But I want to play the campaign with my players. Therefore I would like to have the complete campaign in my hands - and better earlier than later ;)
What I like to see in the future would be a Players Companion. Could be a PDF only with some pages: with Talents! There are only so much Talents and not all of them are ones that my players want to take.
I am king!

Alexander Maag

Fri 08 Nov 2019, 11:29

I would personally love to see more of the star systems and cultures expanded upon. As well as some lore for the mythology that is the Icons.
GZIP: Off