Sounds Great! Some ideas that we could be interesting:
- Who has the money to pay for those gauss carriers? The state? The Risksenergi itself or some branch? Does it become available to other companies?
- How other surrounding countries react to this transport revolution (see Denmark's MAERSK company), and how other trade-heavy nations such as China rely on it?
- How does Magnetrine affects environment? Is it a clean energy? Or does it have some side effects? Maybe it is the cause that machines can become sentient? Or, contrary to the standard energy it makes nature grow at faster (and maybe uncontrollable) rate=
- Maybe Magnetrine has substituted the other kinds of energy completely? Oil drills, dams, even nuclear energy are only the poor's countries choice. In developed countries VHS, Commodores, 80's cars could still be existing but they are using energy coming Magnetrine (maybe no need to plug them anymore?)
- Magnetrine is actually alive? It can be processed for energy purposes but it is something living in raw state
- Robots are possible due to raw Magnetrine powering them up and its strange qualities