RachelBostwick

Re: Age Of Innocence (Character Ages)

Sat 17 Dec 2016, 20:38

Ah thanks! That makes good sense. I've not been able to have Simons books shipped to me, I've been living on an island. 
Cheers. I only have Things From the Flood in PDF from the first Kickstarter. I still need to get Tales From the Loop so I'm on an island, too :)

Mineral

Sat 17 Dec 2016, 21:12

Ah thanks! That makes good sense. I've not been able to have Simons books shipped to me, I've been living on an island. 
Cheers. I only have Things From the Flood in PDF from the first Kickstarter. I still need to get Tales From the Loop so I'm on an island, too :)
Haha. No, I mean, I actually live on an island in the Canadian pacific. Shipping here is very difficult.
Wouldn't have it any other way, but damn is it cold today.

RachelBostwick

Sun 18 Dec 2016, 01:39

Haha. No, I mean, I actually live on an island in the Canadian pacific. Shipping here is very difficult.
Oh,God, I thought you were being metaphorical. I'm sorry!  :shock: I didn't mean to be rude.