Sennah001
Topic Author

Zytera´s Mogarium Digital Battle Map

Wed 08 Apr 2020, 23:19

Hi everyone! 

My players are finaly challenging Zytera and Vond this next friday and I'm in full gear preparing and finishing everything up! To that end i have made a gridded battle map thats going to be used during the combat. The map spans over the entire "The Pileum of the Tower" (point nr 9 in the Mogarium) and the "Protonexus" (point nr 10 in the Mogarium) on a A0 size PDF file that you can find via the link  below, there you will also find the map with or without a 1inch grid and a broken down version in A3 size. The map is not perfect and if you have any suggestion or would like to help me refine it, please send me a message or reply to this post!

Link - Zytera´s Mogarium Digital Battle Map

The map is made with a program on Steam with the name Dungeon Painter Studio - and if you would like to change or add something to the map yourself you will find the needed file via the same link. 

The map is a part of a final fight breakdown document against Zytera that you will find via this link - The fight against Zytera - A new fight breakdown!

I hope this comes in handy for you! // Hannes 

9littlebees

Re: Zytera´s Mogarium Digital Battle Map

Thu 09 Apr 2020, 06:08

Tahnks for sharing! Could you please include image files for those of us who run games online?
I make YZE games (https://drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?author=Matt%20Kay) and produce predominately Free League content on my YouTube channel (https://youtube.com/@3skulls)

Sennah001
Topic Author

Thu 09 Apr 2020, 08:43

Tahnks for sharing! Could you please include image files for those of us who run games online?
Done! I have added both .PNG and .JPG files gridded and un-gridded that you can find via the same link! Is there any specific file format that you need? 

Brior

Thu 09 Apr 2020, 09:55

I'm very impressed Sennah!

(Incidently, are you in any way descendant of Sella the Liberator? Any roots in the Hure clan in Aslene? Fourth cousin to Selligar Horne of Havenmark perhaps? Currently writing about this ;-) )

9littlebees

Thu 09 Apr 2020, 12:29

Done! I have added both .PNG and .JPG files gridded and un-gridded that you can find via the same link! Is there any specific file format that you need? 
Thanks, that was quick! PNG and JPG are perfect.
I make YZE games (https://drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?author=Matt%20Kay) and produce predominately Free League content on my YouTube channel (https://youtube.com/@3skulls)

Ebrim

Thu 09 Apr 2020, 20:19

(Incidently, are you in any way descendant of Sella the Liberator? Any roots in the Hure clan in Aslene? Fourth cousin to Selligar Horne of Havenmark perhaps? Currently writing about this ;-) )
I see Aslene clans and I get excited.

Sennah001
Topic Author

Fri 10 Apr 2020, 20:43

Thank you :D 

To your point about my roots in Aslene - I have no idea what this means or what it implies... but ABSOLUTELY!!!  :lol:

Brior

Sat 11 Apr 2020, 07:51

Thank you :D

To your point about my roots in Aslene - I have no idea what this means or what it implies... but ABSOLUTELY!!!  :lol:
Ha, ha! I'm currently writing the expansion in Aslene, the land west of Ravenland, and I was just musing on the likeness of Sennah and Sella, which according to myth was the ”liberator” of Aslene – that is, he stole it for the horse clans from those who were there before them. Still impressed by you work on the Zytera battle ;-) !

Melvin

Sat 02 May 2020, 12:34

Nice ! Thx for sharing !