todneykros

Weatherstone

Sun 15 Sep 2019, 14:09

Help! My players are on their way to weatherstone, and thus to the raven's purge "first hooks" so to say...
Now, i'm a Modiphius buyer, i write them a mail and they answered that are waiting for the updated pdfs...
I read somewhere that weatherstone had some Major modifications, can someone list them before i play It ad written on the gamemaster manual? Thank you in advance!

Slam Hammerfist

Re: Weatherstone

Sun 15 Sep 2019, 21:52

The biggest changes are the False Queen event is removed, and instead her portrait is described in Algerod's Tower location.  The plaque of the painting reads "Queen Therania".  Also, If the adventurers approach it, the portrait suddenly comes to life and screams at the top of her lungs (a fear attack with eight Base Dice against everyone in the room), instead of coming to life and talking to the group.  The Scorpion monster has a new monster attack #2.  CLAW TOSS! eight Base Dice and Weapon Damage 2 (slash wound).  It grabs a PC and shakes violently.  PC makes an opposed Strength roll (not an action). If the roll fails, the adventurer is thrown to NEAR distance and lands prone.  It also seems, how i read it at least, if the skeletons are awake they are all hostile right away, instead of only if you bother them.

lupex

Sun 15 Sep 2019, 22:35

The biggest changes are the False Queen event is removed, and instead her portrait is described in Algerod's Tower location.  The plaque of the painting reads "Queen Therania".  Also, If the adventurers approach it, the portrait suddenly comes to life and screams at the top of her lungs (a fear attack with eight Base Dice against everyone in the room), instead of coming to life and talking to the group.  The Scorpion monster has a new monster attack #2.  CLAW TOSS! eight Base Dice and Weapon Damage 2 (slash wound).  It grabs a PC and shakes violently.  PC makes an opposed Strength roll (not an action). If the roll fails, the adventurer is thrown to NEAR distance and lands prone.  It also seems, how i read it at least, if the skeletons are awake they are all hostile right away, instead of only if you bother them.
There are also now several ways to cross the ravine, I don’t have access to my pdfs on this device but I can see if I can post it up tomorrow.

todneykros

Mon 16 Sep 2019, 13:21

Thank you all, if posting pdfs doesn't break the rules you would do to me a great service!

EDIT: I finally obtained the link to updated manuals from Modiphius!
GZIP: Off