I have just finished to work over weatherstone. The adventure side is great, but leaves the games master with some unfinished work. I think it is not so easy that the room plans are missing.
I haven´t developed them, but filled some holes where i think there were some.
Here are the changes:
1) Of the ca. 200 Undead, there are always 20 or so awake and the rst is sleeping. Every night, this changes, and 20 other undead are awake. There will alwasy be awake undead at the main gate (1), the house of knights (10), the upper drawbridge (2) and the soldier barraks.
2) The ravine has an acces to the other site of the castle, so that it makes sense that their is a wagon room with the ttreasure chests of the king.
3) The castle is of old elfish construction.
4) At the side of the labor, there are 5 or 6 smaller buildings for workers and so on. I filled in a bibliothek, a bakery, a pottery, a hospital, a brewery and a tempel. All the buildings are demolished inside. All of them have maha signs at the front door (house of healing und pottery are in the spires of quetzel, for the 4 others i used the house sign and developed 4 signs myself). In the tempel are under a pile of rumbel 3 signs, door, open and close. With finding and pressing the correct signs, there opens a secret door with will lead to a stairway down an even bigger tempel with 4 intact staues of the gods clay, wail, strom and the nightwalker. In the hands of the statue of wail is the scepter of nerekhal.
5) Algarod is manipulated through the magic portrai of him over his bed. If he awakes, a ghostly figure of Terania will appear. She will let him and his guards attack. By taking or destroying the painting, Algarod is freed from her curse but still undead. He will hesiate and be open for more nonviolent solutians. He is the only person in the castle who knows of the tempel under the earth and the place of the scepter.
I have developed a system of languages for the forbidden lands which can be learned through the lore skill. There are the main languages Alderlandish and Old Speak (Aillander, Elves, Dwarfs and Orcs) and the smaller languages Belifar (Goblins and Halflings), Aslen (for the Human Rider tribes) and Howling (Wolfkin).
Aside, there are some secret languages like the maha signs, old dwarf, old elfish, the dark language and the languages of npc like whiners, lizardmen and ogres.
All living and undead in the castle speak alderlandish.