Angerran
Topic Author

pictures of alien types

Mon 18 Oct 2021, 15:26

hello! i am a beginner- GM and i have some trouble explaining to my players the difference between alien-drone, alien-scout and alien-stalker. they had already seen the drone but now i feel like it will be better to show them some pictures with visible differences - so they could quickly understand - this is and alein which we see for the first time.i would be grateful to somebody, who gives me some set of pictures with exact definitions -drone scout stalker praetorian charger ?

Brian McReynolds

Re: pictures of alien types

Mon 18 Oct 2021, 15:54

If you can pick up a copy of 'The Weyland-Yutani Report', it has some very good quality pictures of Drones (Alien), Warriors + Queen (Aliens) & Scouts (Alien 3). It also has illustrations of Facehuggers, Chestbursters & Ovomorphs, Colonial Marine weaponry & vehicles. It's a pretty good reference book for the Alien universe. Hope this helps.

_ArthurDallas_

Re: pictures of alien types

Mon 18 Oct 2021, 17:32

You have one link here with all sizes (most of them) : https://www.deviantart.com/risen-from-t ... -697757783

you will see clearly difference between warrior (2,45m) and drone (2,2m) and the small ones (runner) at 1,3m.