AlienMobius
Topic Author

Maps, Gaming Aids and Tokens

Fri 25 Jun 2021, 06:12

Hi,

Had totally forgot to post about the Maps, Gaming Aids and Tokens I either did or converted and released about one week ago.

I've made several maps for Hadley's Hope, Chariot of the Gods and gaming aids. There's also Owlbear Rodeo tokens to help you run your ARPG game only.

Tonight I released different kind of maps for USCM Parris Island and USCM San Diego Recruit Depots and Camp Pendleton...

These were made with information freely available on the internet...

You can find that info at https://alienmobius.com

Enjoy

DeusXLondon

Re: Maps, Gaming Aids and Tokens

Fri 25 Jun 2021, 08:19

HI AM

That's really useful stuff, and ideal for my starting CM session 1 training, character generation and team formation montage session.

Thank you!
DX

AlienMobius
Topic Author

Fri 25 Jun 2021, 18:28

That's really useful stuff, and ideal for my starting CM session 1 training, character generation and team formation montage session.
Awesome ! Exactly made for that... You can use the opportunity to teach the rules regarding the range in the rifle range are in Parris Island. Or the Hazards rule in the CDC building. You can have them do a Crucible at Parris Island. Basic flight/drop/driving at Camp Pendleton. Enjoy !

I fixed a few typos today.

DeusXLondon

Sat 26 Jun 2021, 08:37

Thanks, AM. As you said, the rifle range is a great place to teach new players the range rules.

For the hazard training apart from the regular teargas chem-war and MOP suit & mask training, I was going to use InHarmsWay's WY Salamander suits for indoor incinerator/QTC grenade practice, and then a cold-weather field exercise at my Camp Carpenter Antarctic training ground, using your Outpost 31 Thing maps. The nice thing about dropships is Antarctica is only a 90 min sub-orbital hop from US.

After their Earth training, I was going to have the newly minted privates head up the Quito Elevator(Northern Andes a great spot for one) to head for Luna(Camp Armstrong surely) and the Belt ranges for vacuum, low and microgravity combat training. Artillery live fire training on the Luna far side must be fun given the moon's weird MASCON gravity anomalies :)

DX

AlienMobius
Topic Author

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 05:41

Thanks, AM. As you said, the rifle range is a great place to teach new players the range rules.
DX
Very nice ideas here... I gather your new players will have a blast !!! Awesome !

ExileInParadise

Thu 01 Jul 2021, 04:31

Had totally forgot to post about the Maps, Gaming Aids and Tokens I either did or converted and released about one week ago.
I've made several maps for Hadley's Hope, Chariot of the Gods and gaming aids. There's also Owlbear Rodeo tokens to help you run your ARPG game only.
Tonight I released different kind of maps for USCM Parris Island and USCM San Diego Recruit Depots and Camp Pendleton...
These were made with information freely available on the internet...
You can find that info at https://alienmobius.com
These are really nicely done - thank you for sharing them!
We live, as we dream -- alone. ~ Joseph Conrad