20 mm Gatling Gun
UPP Anti-Personnel Missile Pod
6 x UPP Amur Medium Air-To-Air Missiles
6 x Wing Mounted UPP Karakurt Heavy Anti-tank Missiles
See files here: https://www.deviantart.com/arthurdallas/gallery

DeusXLondon

Re: SSV Belarus Light Armored Recon Ship - Mi-300 Atomic Class

Thu 27 May 2021, 10:09

Awesome work, Arthur. This and the Alpha really fills out the CM ship list so we can roll our own fleets.

DX

DeusXLondon

Fri 28 May 2021, 18:07

Question, Arthur: Where did you get the inspiration for the Atomic class? Is it in the fiction somewhere, or your own creation?

What do the cyrillic and other scripts on wing, side and cockpit that I'm unfamiliar with mean? I like the nose, very Mi-23 hind.

Regards
DX

_ArthurDallas_
Topic Author

Fri 28 May 2021, 20:19

Atomic (or Atomik) Class is my own creation. I was looking at the new Colonial Marines Operations Manuel (PDF) and I was thinking hmm it need a RECON DIVISION for the Marine Corps and the UPP SOF. The scorpion logo is for the RECON division of the UPP Space Operating Forces (SOF) and the parachute logo is for the RECON division of the United States Colonial Marine Corps. The design of the SSV Belarus comes from the Mi-220 Krokodil Dropship and I thought I should start with this design for the Belarus. The Marine Corps has the EVAC-3 fighter for (within an atmosphere and in the void) operations but with only 1 or 2 passengers. For game play, you need a ship for a group PCs (4-6 PCs) so I thought of the Alpha One. You have the V-10A1113 Mantis for longer and bigger operations and now the Belarus and the Alpha One for short term and recon operations. You bring troops and APC when you deploy on planets with the Cheyenne (USCMC) and Krokodil (UPP) Dropships. The UPP needs a mid size ship like the Mantis for longer and bigger operations and it's something that I'm thinking to do.

_ArthurDallas_
Topic Author

Fri 28 May 2021, 20:23

forgot to say, thanks for the comments DeusXLondon.