_ArthurDallas_
Topic Author

USCSS Betty or Sotillo plans

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 08:44

Someone was asking for the Betty or Sotillo plans, here they are = https://www.deviantart.com/arthurdallas/gallery

Mentorian

Re: USCSS Betty or Sotillo plans

Thu 25 Feb 2021, 17:41

Very nice ArthurDallas! I like your many maps!

I have made some of my own maps for the "Sotillo" if someone wants an alternative.

The Deck plans are taken from the "real" blueprints for that type of ship. I just made them look a little bit nicer to be used for the RPG.
The Sotillo pictures are made by a guy called Eric Bacquet. I just fixed them up a bit.

Have fun :) Image

SamuelBrett

Fri 26 Feb 2021, 19:17

Someone was asking for the Betty or Sotillo plans, here they are = https://www.deviantart.com/arthurdallas/gallery
Thanks, those may come in very handy.
Very nice ArthurDallas! I like your many maps!

I have made some of my own maps for the "Sotillo" if someone wants an alternative.

The Deck plans are taken from the "real" blueprints for that type of ship. I just made them look a little bit nicer to be used for the RPG.
The Sotillo pictures are made by a guy called Eric Bacquet. I just fixed them up a bit.

Have fun :) Image
Thanks, those may come in very handy as well.

_ArthurDallas_
Topic Author

Sat 27 Feb 2021, 00:33

Thanks Mentorian for your maps, I saw those original maps blue prints but I just thought they were complicated and too many decks for a small ship this size. that's my oppinion so I re-made them with only 2 decks, that's my vision. Your maps are great, thanks for sharing ... keep them coming ....