InSaneMemBrane

Abomination Stats Question & Alien Infighting resolution

Sun 10 Nov 2019, 17:01

Hey folks! Two quick questions:
  1. Although they are briefly referenced in the Corebook (and unless I am blind) am I right in assuming that the stats for Abominations are exclusive to the Chariot of the Gods scenario and aren't reprinted in the book itself?
  2. How would you recommend handling infighting between two breeds of Aliens, given they presumably can't use their lethal attacks on one another? Would it simply be a narrative thing or is there any sort of system one can come up with?
Thanks!

Diego

Re: Abomination Stats Question & Alien Infighting resolution

Sun 10 Nov 2019, 21:11

Hey folks! Two quick questions:
  1. Although they are briefly referenced in the Corebook (and unless I am blind) am I right in assuming that the stats for Abominations are exclusive to the Chariot of the Gods scenario and aren't reprinted in the book itself?
  2. How would you recommend handling infighting between two breeds of Aliens, given they presumably can't use their lethal attacks on one another? Would it simply be a narrative thing or is there any sort of system one can come up with?
Thanks!
Yeah it would see the abomination just remain stated in the chariot of the gods book, which is fair enough it is a creature based on a design that was cut from the film.

As for aliens fighting each other, I think you hit the nail on the head yourself when you said make it narrative. If you want to leave it up to chance, then pick a key stat for either and do a simple opposed roll. If you think speed is more important roll off with speed, if not I think the more likely candidate would be do opposed health rolls.
GZIP: Off