Firebiro

Pre-prder Cinematic Starter kit - what extra is required

Tue 28 May 2019, 16:02

Hey, I Preordered on Saturday and got the Cinematic starter kit, I'm unfamiliar with the Free League System and I'm just wondering if I need specific items in order to get my group playing this campaign. Are there Dice or other bits and bobs I might need? 

Firebiro

Re: Pre-prder Cinematic Starter kit - what extra is required

Tue 28 May 2019, 16:02

agh typos!

Fenhorn

Tue 28 May 2019, 16:15

The core rulebook is the only thing you need, but.

* The physical map (and markers) is a neat thing, but I'm sure the map will be in the book as well. Good to have of course.
* Dice, you need dice. Either buy the alien dice. One set of each is enough, although some rolls might sometimes use more (especially the black (base) dice. Two base sets of dice will be enough. More than that is of course nice but hardly necessary. Also, you could use any dice you have. They need to be in two colours (black and yellow if you want to follow the theme). So if you have 20+ black dice and around 10 yellow just laying around, you can use those.
* 'The cards (initiative cards, gear cards, etc.) makes things easier but are not necessary. All gears are also explained in the rulebook. You can use ten normal playing cards (1-10) for initiative. 
“I’d say thistles, but nobody listens to me, anyway.” - Eeyore

Firebiro

Tue 28 May 2019, 16:18

Thanks for the Reply Fenhorn :) I have the bundle preordered so I will be getting the lovely map and dice with it :) I was more asking about the Starter Cinematic PDF (again I should have stated that!)

Fenhorn

Tue 28 May 2019, 16:24

In that case. No, nothing I know of. Ink if you plan to print out the map of the ship and character sheets.
“I’d say thistles, but nobody listens to me, anyway.” - Eeyore

Firebiro

Tue 28 May 2019, 16:27

Oh Fantastic :D Looking forward to getting my group together for this one! I'm extremely excited!
GZIP: Off