Fenhorn
Topic Author

När knoppar spricka

Fri 04 Dec 2015, 19:01

Någon på det andra forumet frågade om bakgrunden till denna sektor. Då jag inte heller har några svar till de frågor som han ställer så bollar jag vidare til FL.
<>The tribes are all mutants, but they seem to be there way longer than "our" arc mutants, because they have marriages and kids, some of this kids already adults themselves.
This seems strange to me as according to the story there should be no Mutants older than 30 years and they should not be able to reproduce with each other.
One explanation would be that they already reproduced with some humans, as the children are always mutants and are able to reproduce themselves, but it still clashes with the path to eden story as in that case at least 60-100 years should have passed or even more scince the leaving of the Eden Center.
Can someone who owns the add-on explain this? Did I miss something obvious from the main book?
http://14062642.weebly.talkiforum.com/2 ... viewmark=1
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Krönikören

Re: När knoppar spricka

Tue 15 Dec 2015, 23:36

Möjlig förklaring: Zonsektorn är skriven av en frilansare! :)

Nibbleberget

Sun 12 Jun 2016, 12:25

Deras gamle tyckte att det var viktigare med överlevnad än med hemligheter.

Nej men att mutanterna som nyss blivit vuxna skulle lyckats klämma ut barn som även dessa är vuxna är la lite skumt. Kanske dom tillhör en lite äldre generation mutanter...?

Oddball_E8

Sun 12 Jun 2016, 14:28

Projektet i Eden var inte det enda.

Alla stormakterna gjorde ju sina försök.

Visst hade de olika huvudinriktningar, men de testade allihop allting.

Detta kanske helt enkelt är från Elysiums människomutant försök?

Eller Noatun?