Jumpers
Topic Author

Thanks Free League

Tue 26 Mar 2024, 02:25

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to support. I had a poor customer experience last fall when I ordered some books and it took about two months to receive them. I was a little hesitant, but I went ahead and ordered The One Ring books last week fully expecting a similar experience. However, to my joy, I received them less than a week later from when I clicked the purchase button. I know my experiences (good and bad) won't be the same for everyone, but I wanted to give props where they're due. Customer support forums can, by their nature, focus on times when things dont go as planned for all parties. Just wanted throw my good experience into the mix so it's not all doom and gloom here.

Thanks again.

l333am

Re: Thanks Free League

Tue 26 Mar 2024, 17:39

Hey there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! It's awesome to hear that you received your books in record time this go-around. It's always refreshing when things go smoothly, especially after a not-so-great experience in the past. If you ever need anything else or have more stories to share, feel free to reach out. Until then, happy gaming and enjoy your new books!

Take care!
Leam
Customer Support