Brior

Re: Travel between Ravenland and Alderland

Sat 25 Feb 2023, 09:43

We are talking about the Eastern coast right? Must be because there isn't a coast on the west of the map.
Yes, my fault: that is of course the eastern coast! The west coast lies beyond Aslene and The Drawn Lands, where Albenzee begins …
And you cleverly just added more to our maps! You! Nice job!
He, he, you noticed my addiction to teasing …
I actually asked FL to add Albenzee – ”The White Sea” – to the ”world map” beyond The Drawn Lands, but it was probably to late in the process at the time.
The lands were already drawn ;-)

jasales

Sat 25 Feb 2023, 21:44

Love it!

Alderland and The Sparse on deck!

Maldion

Mon 27 Feb 2023, 08:38

In my campain the alderlands are afraid of the bloodmist and all the demons and caos coming from ravland, you need a passport showing where you come from, what your business is and of course customs or tax on merchandise. If you cant show, you have to return or you will have your ship sunk

jasales

Wed 01 Mar 2023, 18:57

In my campain the alderlands are afraid of the bloodmist and all the demons and caos coming from ravland, you need a passport showing where you come from, what your business is and of course customs or tax on merchandise. If you cant show, you have to return or you will have your ship sunk
I like this! And should work with any upcoming expansions. Nice simple solution.

Maldion

Sat 04 Mar 2023, 19:24

Well if the land next to mine have a demonic plague every night i would never let anyone from that land come over

BrianRobert

Wed 15 Mar 2023, 08:30

Did they add Alderland on the Map.?