hakanlo
Topic Author

About the kickstarter - minis, especially

Sat 12 Nov 2022, 16:10

Hello,

I am right now considering whether to back the kickstarter or not. However, the five minis stretch goal seems to not be met - and I think five minis (per faction, including the expansion) is kind of minimum needed for the game to "feel" complete. (I actually feel it is unfortunate they were placed as rather hard-to-reach late stretch goals, and I am thinking the campaign may have had (even) more traction otherwise). Perhaps it is just my oppinion, but I get the impression from small talk around me that others share this view. Also, as one who has played the RPG a lot (really a lot) over years, a set of good minis is the most reusable thing (for the RPG games).

There is no way the kickstarter can guarantee the five minis? Perhaps as add ons? To help us who want more minis?
How will it be with future support? WIll more minis come around - can we know that?

Tomas
Site Admin

Re: About the kickstarter - minis, especially

Sat 12 Nov 2022, 18:15

Hello!

It's not the case that the game is not complete without five minis for each side. The scenarios are generally written for three minis per side, with the option of adding more if players like to.
That said, of course we hope that the fifth model for each faction will be unlocked. Pledgning for the Kickstarter is the only way to contribute to that happening. :)
And yes, we do plan for a line of further miniatures after the launch of the main game and the expansion.
Fria Ligan

Byrax

Re: About the kickstarter - minis, especially

Mon 14 Nov 2022, 10:56

Good news!