eolias
Topic Author

Order problem

Wed 20 Feb 2019, 14:48

Hi,

I don't know if it's the good place but I have some problem with my last order. I ordered a Raven Bundle two weeks ago. I tried to contact free league using the contact two times to know where is my order and when I will receive the PDFs. Now, I still have no news from anyone.

Eolias, an eager GM who wants to discover Forbidden Lands

Nils
Site Admin

Re: Order problem

Wed 20 Feb 2019, 16:03

Sorry about that, please email support at frialigan dot se and we will help you out!
Fria Ligan

eolias
Topic Author

Wed 20 Feb 2019, 19:25

Thank you for the answer. I've just sent a mail. Admins can delete this topic when they want :)

Valyar

Thu 28 Feb 2019, 10:03

I have the same problem after I submitted the order - no email with PDF links or reply from the support on my inquiry.
I hope I am not too hasty on this, but delivering digital goods should be in an instant.

edior

Thu 28 Feb 2019, 18:32

I have the same problem after I submitted the order - no email with PDF links or reply from the support on my inquiry.
I hope I am not too hasty on this, but delivering digital goods should be in an instant.
Hi, i have the same with a physical order (i live in holland). I did not get a reaction more then thx for paying. I asked after a week at the support what happend and they say they will send it ASAP. So i wait again and will update this text when i know more.
Hopefully its just because they can not handle all the positive orders and not because they can not get it organized.

edior

Wed 06 Mar 2019, 17:39

The physical order arrived one week after i informed about it at the support desk. So thats very nice but my advice would be that they put the packaging, shipping and delivery time on the website. That way we know in advance what time it can take before the wonderful game arrives :-)