Bud
Topic Author

Player / GM finder thread

Wed 26 Sep 2018, 08:10

Hello fellow gamers!
Like most of you I am beginning, or anticipating, playing in or running a Forbidden Lands game.
I thought a thread dedicated to connecting with other people specifically for this purpose would be helpful.
Somewhere to post a bit about our geography or timezone, FL gaming preferences (online, in person) and whatever else you care to share.

I'm Bud, a long-time rpg player in the Tri-Cities area of greater Vancouver, BC. 
My preference is to find a FL game locally to play in, or possibly to run. My regular rpg group (weekly) may switch to FL for a campaign, but we always like more players.
I'm also interested in playing in a FL campaign on Skype or Roll20 or similar platform. I'm in the Pacific time zone, and tend to play evenings and weekends.

Looking forward to seeing some of your posts here, and I hope some players and GM's are able to connect in this thread!

Game on!

Stockworth

Re: Player / GM finder thread

Mon 01 Oct 2018, 20:56

Hey Bud! If you find yourself in Victoria, or know any potential players/GMs here, I'm going to be running a game. I'm at 4 players presently, but could open up to a fifth if they're the right fit.

Jowzam

Re: Player / GM finder thread

Tue 11 Dec 2018, 06:22

Hi Bud,

I'm getting ready to start a FL game online (Roll20 or FG) and I'm looking for players and would love to have ya!  Games would be Friday nights starting at 9pm MST