Stockworth
Topic Author

Missing adventure sites?

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 19:45

So, I'll preface with saying that I'm loving the setting and rules. I'm running a party through a map that I made and this is a fun, deadly system.

But am I missing something in the Raven's Purge book? It seems that there are more adventure sites promised in the campaign than there are in the book. Notably, Graveyard of Thunder isn't included, and the three other guest written sites seem to be missing. Will these get included in the final product? Or maybe in a supplement?

The1TrueFredrix

Re: Missing adventure sites?

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 21:04

That are or will be a suppliment. That CAN be part of Ravens Purge, but none are essential to the campaign. 
Effekt - A fan podcast celebrating Swedish RPGs including, but not limited to: Alien; Coriolis; Forbidden Lands; Symbaroum; and Tales from the Loop. Featuring discussion magazine episodes and Actual Play recordings. https://effektpodcast.org/

Mayor

Wed 15 Aug 2018, 09:45

In the Kickstarter comment section, FL has said that the "missing" 4 adventure sites will be published as a booklet, and not be a part of the Ravens Purge book.

Stockworth
Topic Author

Wed 15 Aug 2018, 20:14

Oh yes! I forgot about Quetzel's Spire and the bonus adventure sites.

I guess, because I was looking at the map and saw places named there, I was expecting more of them to show up. Like, a write up for the Ruins of Varassa or Falender.