PaulSem
Topic Author

Legends & Adventures Character Sheet?

Mon 30 Jul 2018, 13:48

I’m thoroughly enjoying the random tables for character generation. Thank you so much for thinking of this supplement, and taking the time and effort to make it a reality.
My question is this: Will you design an alternate character sheet or provide an additional page to record and note this information?
Thanks again...

Tomas
Site Admin

Re: Legends & Adventures Character Sheet?

Tue 31 Jul 2018, 00:27

Hi!

Glad you like it! There will not be a separate character sheet, so you'll need to find another place to write down the extra information, I'm afraid. :)
Fria Ligan

PaulSem
Topic Author

Tue 31 Jul 2018, 12:58

Very well then, although I am conflicted. One thing I do greatly appreciate about your games I’ve played (Mutant, Coriolis) is a one page character sheet, but I do love all the background, story-building and mechanical bits presented here, and I’d love to see that represented in a formal way. My fear (and my experience) with these sort of character generation elements is that they give good flavor for a character for the first session of two, but are soon forgotten as the active story unfolds, without some permanent record as a reminder. Maybe it will be different in this game, but thanks for your reply and all your hard work.

Fenhorn

Tue 31 Jul 2018, 13:01

There is a big "notes" section on the back. When I have done some testcharacters I have used that.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

PaulSem
Topic Author

Tue 31 Jul 2018, 13:41

Ah, yes; good point. Thanks for the reminder. I may have to do just that...