davidbarrena
Topic Author

Just Pledged- Access to sample chapters?

Tue 06 Feb 2018, 00:11

Hi, 
I just pledged for Forbidden Lands Ogre level, thanks in part to the preview chapters that were published openly in kickstarter that gave me the final push to pledge.
Once pledged, is there any way to access the three other English alpha chapters that were published in an "only for backers" kickstarter update?

Regards,
D. 

davidbarrena
Topic Author

Re: Just Pledged- Access to sample chapters?

Tue 06 Feb 2018, 02:19

Latest update (#35) is free to access, so I have those chapters. However, update # 34 (with other 3 chapters) is only for backers, and I just pledged using PledgeManager, not Kickstarter , so technically I am not “a backer”.
I just wonder if there is some way of accessing them, but I understand that technical/logistical reasons may make it difficult to manage.

9littlebees

Tue 06 Feb 2018, 07:02

Latest update (#35) is free to access, so I have those chapters. However, update # 34 (with other 3 chapters) is only for backers, and I just pledged using PledgeManager, not Kickstarter , so technically I am not “a backer”.
I just wonder if there is some way of accessing them, but I understand that technical/logistical reasons may make it difficult to manage.
Send an email to tomas@frialigan.se
I make YZE games (https://drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?author=Matt%20Kay) and produce predominately Free League content on my YouTube channel (https://youtube.com/@3skulls)

Tomas
Site Admin

Wed 07 Feb 2018, 17:34

Send an email to tomas@frialigan.se
Exactly. :)
There is no technical way to add "late backers" as backers on the Kickstarter page, that's why you don't get the updates. At present, we have no way to solve this automatically, but we can email you the full updates upon request.
Fria Ligan