Canute
Topic Author

Just received books

Wed 12 Dec 2018, 07:23

I cannot tell you how delighted I was to receive my package of books today. 

This has not been my first time backing a set of roleplaying books through Kickstarter; it's always an exciting moment when you finally get to unbox the contents of a game you've been looking forward to.  This time however was different - with each item I withdrew from the box I became more impressed and enamored as it far exceeded my expectations. 

I am sure everyone has their own personal preferences, but I must tell you I was not expecting the shape and design of the books/character sheets/GM screen, and I found them charming, classic and beautiful. I absolutely love the look and feel you chose to go with for the Forbidden Lands, and I can't wait for more. They already have a prominent placement on my bookshelf, and I intend to be showing them off to all my friends and gaming colleagues. 

I was just so overjoyed with what I received that I had to tell you how grateful and impressed I was, Fria Ligan. Really fantastic job! Thank you!

Now if someone can just point me to where I can find downloadable versions of the black and white maps I would be completely satisfied  :)

AndersP

Re: Just received books

Wed 12 Dec 2018, 10:16

The user Taharez made a really nice with labels and no labeles based on the coloured map that was published. You can find links here in post 32. 

Tomas
Site Admin

Wed 12 Dec 2018, 23:54

I cannot tell you how delighted I was to receive my package of books today. 

This has not been my first time backing a set of roleplaying books through Kickstarter; it's always an exciting moment when you finally get to unbox the contents of a game you've been looking forward to.  This time however was different - with each item I withdrew from the box I became more impressed and enamored as it far exceeded my expectations. 

I am sure everyone has their own personal preferences, but I must tell you I was not expecting the shape and design of the books/character sheets/GM screen, and I found them charming, classic and beautiful. I absolutely love the look and feel you chose to go with for the Forbidden Lands, and I can't wait for more. They already have a prominent placement on my bookshelf, and I intend to be showing them off to all my friends and gaming colleagues. 

I was just so overjoyed with what I received that I had to tell you how grateful and impressed I was, Fria Ligan. Really fantastic job! Thank you!

Now if someone can just point me to where I can find downloadable versions of the black and white maps I would be completely satisfied  :)
Happy to hear it, thank you!
Fria Ligan

Canute
Topic Author

Thu 13 Dec 2018, 04:12

The user Taharez made a really nice with labels and no labeles based on the coloured map that was published. You can find links here in post 32. 
Thank you very much. Really appreciate it  :)