Toneturbo

Re: ETA of final pdfs

Thu 16 Aug 2018, 23:25

Thank you for the final PDF's for the Players, GM Guide and Legends Adventures today.  They look great!  I'm still looking them over to see all of the changes.

I'm currently running a game with 5 players and we are in The Hollows.  I have already given out legends for the other two adventure sites in the GM book, but I still need to figure out where they will be on the map.

When will PDF's of the map and GM screen be available?  Although GM's get to place villages and such wherever they want, it seems like there are more villages, castles, and mine icons already on the map beyond what is shown on the alpha map that was released early on.  Is that true?

farwyl
Topic Author

Fri 17 Aug 2018, 14:13

I'd also like to thank you for the final pdfs, and the late-backer friendly upload.
I'd like to second the request for the map uploads. Both the black & white map on the endpaper of the books and the colour one look amazing. It would be really nice to have them.
edit: I need to open my eyes, found the link for the colour map in the comments.

Thanks for the splendid work so far, the game's amazing. Can't wait for the convention demo I'm running tomorrow.
Skål!

Tomas
Site Admin

Sat 18 Aug 2018, 10:35

You're very welcome!

Yes, we overlooked to add the final map PDF to the Pledge Manager downloads, so it's available via a link in the comments to the latest update instead.

Yes, there are more symbols for villages/castles/dungeons on the final map than in the Beta version.

Good luck at the Con!
Fria Ligan

Toneturbo

Mon 20 Aug 2018, 16:20

Awesome!  Thank you very much!

We are really enjoying this game.  I'm running it with several of my current D&D players, and they like both the story and rule system so far. I'm now prepping to introduce some artifact legends to incorporate Raven's Purge.  Having the finished map will really help me figure out an overall vision.

I like the changes that have been made since the Beta version.  Especially the re-worked Safe Casting for magic users, as well as the tweaks made on some of the NPC's and monsters.  The regional map that was added to the GM guide is very helpful, too.

Thank you for listening to player input, and your excellent support and assistance.

Schmitty

Mon 20 Aug 2018, 19:26

Late backer/pledger. I pledged last week and had an opportunity to read the PHB and the GMG - great stuff, and am looking forward to running this with my group!

Do we know when we will receive a pdf version of the campaign book? I'd love to start prepping for that.

AndersP

Mon 20 Aug 2018, 20:04

Late backer/pledger. I pledged last week and had an opportunity to read the PHB and the GMG - great stuff, and am looking forward to running this with my group!

Do we know when we will receive a pdf version of the campaign book? I'd love to start prepping for that.
The Beta of the campaign is out on the kickstarter page, but as a late pledger you may have to mail Free League to get a PDF.

Tomas
Site Admin

Wed 22 Aug 2018, 21:17

Awesome!  Thank you very much!

We are really enjoying this game.  I'm running it with several of my current D&D players, and they like both the story and rule system so far. I'm now prepping to introduce some artifact legends to incorporate Raven's Purge.  Having the finished map will really help me figure out an overall vision.

I like the changes that have been made since the Beta version.  Especially the re-worked Safe Casting for magic users, as well as the tweaks made on some of the NPC's and monsters.  The regional map that was added to the GM guide is very helpful, too.

Thank you for listening to player input, and your excellent support and assistance.
Thanks, happy to hear it!
Fria Ligan

Tomas
Site Admin

Wed 22 Aug 2018, 21:17

The Beta of the campaign is out on the kickstarter page, but as a late pledger you may have to mail Free League to get a PDF.
Yes, just email to tomas@frialigan.se to get the Beta of Raven's Purge.
Fria Ligan