AndersP

Re: JPG Map

Tue 09 Oct 2018, 13:13

A hexed version of the map on page 42-43 in the GM guide would be the easiest way to get a good map to have notes on. My knowledge of Photoshop or similar programs are unfortunately lacking, but perhaps someone could arrange this?

Diesel_dejavu

Tue 09 Oct 2018, 17:34

+1
I would like to have that map without the kin labels too

Tomas
Site Admin

Thu 11 Oct 2018, 20:34

Is it possible to release a black and white version which would be easier to take notes on (for example which hexes that the players have visited, where there can be possible adventure sites etc.)?
We'll see what we can do :)
Fria Ligan

Robandstuff

Tue 23 Oct 2018, 00:01

Hello!

The PDFs shared previosuly in this thread are high resolution.

The full PSD file of the map can be downloaded here. Be aware its a huge file - over 1.4 GB.
I don't have PS, and when I open this with GIMP it's not a layered file. Can anyone confirm if this has layers with all the map elements? I'd ideally like something similar to what others are asking for - a black and while, basic line drawing map with hexes and the row/column names to track notes on the map secret from players.

Taharez

Thu 25 Oct 2018, 10:57

Hello!

The PDFs shared previosuly in this thread are high resolution.

The full PSD file of the map can be downloaded here. Be aware its a huge file - over 1.4 GB.
I don't have PS, and when I open this with GIMP it's not a layered file. Can anyone confirm if this has layers with all the map elements? I'd ideally like something similar to what others are asking for - a black and while, basic line drawing map with hexes and the row/column names to track notes on the map secret from players.
I can confirm it contains layers, actually one of the few times I'm glad I have 32GB RAM, Photoshop uses almost 18GB with just this one file open!
I simplified it a bit, removed some layers, and changed some colors/contrast as well as converted to grayscale. The JPEG is 23MB in full resolution, so quite hefty, let me know if it's what you wanted: Dropbox link

Brior

Thu 25 Oct 2018, 12:11

I simplified it a bit, removed some layers, and changed some colors/contrast as well as converted to grayscale. The JPEG is 23MB in full resolution, so quite hefty, let me know if it's what you wanted: Dropbox link
Looks great Taharez and I'll probably use this myself when playing with the kids. I noted some names were missing or half-missing. ”The Seyster” is just ”The” for instance and ”Foolswater” is ”Foolswa”. Perhaps just on my computer?

Rymdhamster

Thu 25 Oct 2018, 12:45

I can confirm it contains layers, actually one of the few times I'm glad I have 32GB RAM, Photoshop uses almost 18GB with just this one file open!
Oh that's awesome!

Any chance of a version without the names on it though? 
Planning on testing Star Ctizien?

Referral code STAR-WVBX-F6QB gives you 5000 extra space bucks to start with (and me a chance of getting a new ship).

Taharez

Thu 25 Oct 2018, 12:47

Looks great Taharez and I'll probably use this myself when playing with the kids. I noted some names were missing or half-missing. ”The Seyster” is just ”The” for instance and ”Foolswater” is ”Foolswa”. Perhaps just on my computer?
Good catch! Appears this is caused by font substitution when I edited in PS, I'll see if I can find the original font online and re-do it.

Taharez

Thu 25 Oct 2018, 12:52

Oh that's awesome!

Yep, did one without as well: Dropbox link

Rymdhamster

Thu 25 Oct 2018, 13:11

Oh that's awesome!

Yep, did one without as well: Dropbox link
You are a hero! This is fantastic!
Planning on testing Star Ctizien?

Referral code STAR-WVBX-F6QB gives you 5000 extra space bucks to start with (and me a chance of getting a new ship).