SeibZ
Topic Author

I made a Ship creator sheet

Mon 06 Aug 2018, 21:24

Hi Guys !

I recently discover Coriolis and i'm planning to make a campaign for my group of players.

I want them to design their own ship and to do so, i needed a ship builder. Since I didn't find a tool to do it, I created it.

Now that it's functionnal (thanks to Doctor KoT for his improvement ideas), i'd like to share it with the community. I'd be glad if it helps somebody else than me.

Coriolis Ship creator

Any comment is welcome !

SeibZ

Toneturbo

Re: I made a Ship creator sheet

Mon 06 Aug 2018, 22:27

Thank you!  This looks great.  I tried out a few quick builds.  I do have one question, when I purchase the 2 Bonus Modules in the Features Section it doesn't seem like I can actually add the additional modules. Is that correct?  I'm trying to add them to a Class II craft.

SeibZ
Topic Author

Mon 06 Aug 2018, 23:05

Thank you!  This looks great.  I tried out a few quick builds.  I do have one question, when I purchase the 2 Bonus Modules in the Features Section it doesn't seem like I can actually add the additional modules. Is that correct?  I'm trying to add them to a Class II craft.
You're right, the extra modules should be added to the "modules left to install" (J60).
There was an error in the formula. It reffered to the "base stats" line, instead of the "final stats" line.
I solved it. J60 "Modules left to install" is now displaying the right value.
Thanks for your feedback !

Toneturbo

Tue 07 Aug 2018, 23:15

Awesome!  Thank you!  I'm looking forward to using this in my next campaign.