You have gone on Spotify and made a playlist of 80's tunes. Can you turn any of the song titles into Mystery seeds?
She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
Mad scientist from the Loop is using weird science to drive men in the area crazy. Could be so they serve / worship her; could be for revenge over the glass celling or a cheating boyfriend. Bonus creepy points if she is turning them into cannibals.
Town Called Malice - The Jam
Side effect of an experiment at the Loop is affecting people in town, they start acting bad tempered but soon it escalates and they become actively vicious. How do you shut down the experiment?
Stand and Deliver - Adam and the Ants
A malfunctioning robot has downloaded information about Dick Turpin, the Highwayman. It has taken on the persona of a "dandy highwayman" and is robbing walkers and holding up lone vehicles.
Ghost town - The Specials
The Gravitron is affecting time and space!
1) A ghostly town from the past or future appears. Are there people trapped in it? How long will it last before disappearing?
2) Everyone else in town has vanished. Have they been shifted out of phase or have the kids? How do you get back/ get them back?
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
1) Livestock and then people are being killed, their grisly remains are found. Why is there a pack of ravenous wolves stalking the area?
2) Mad scientist messes up experiment and turns himself into a werewolf.
3) Mad robot dresses up in wolf pelts and pretends it is a werewolf.
The Killing Moon - Echo and the Bunnymen
During the full moon people are going on killing rampages. What is causing it? Are they being delibrately targeted or just victims of chance? Are some people more sensitive to effects of the Loop during the full moon?