Björn Hellqvist
Topic Author

Tips for use of both settings

Thu 26 Jan 2017, 21:04

As there are two campaign settings, and that there's an exchange between the Swedish and US Loop facilities, it should be possible for Kids to go from one country to the other if their parent(s) are scientists involved in the projects. Let's say that a scientist is employed for a year-long research project, he/she will probably bring the family along. The new Kid would be regarded as someone exotic by his/her peers in school, and might have insight and experiences from the Loop in the home country that could lead the new friends into trouble...
My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land.

Nilo

Re: Tips for use of both settings

Thu 26 Jan 2017, 22:42

As there are two campaign settings, and that there's an exchange between the Swedish and US Loop facilities, it should be possible for Kids to go from one country to the other if their parent(s) are scientists involved in the projects. Let's say that a scientist is employed for a year-long research project, he/she will probably bring the family along. The new Kid would be regarded as someone exotic by his/her peers in school, and might have insight and experiences from the Loop in the home country that could lead the new friends into trouble...
Great idea! It would be cool to play a long campaign where the Kids travelled from one Loop to the other to solve a really big Mystery.

Intkhiladi

Re: Tips for use of both settings

Sun 29 Jan 2017, 15:45

I was thinking the same some days ago whe I was taking notes for my campaign. Also you could make a student exchange, one month in the other Loop town, making friend and solving misteries. Even make mixed groups with kids from the both locations.