Brutalkasperl

Re: Pregenerated Kids?

Fri 19 May 2017, 00:56

no this and Hideout is left for the players to get into the characters at the event. I was was first thinking of doing this also, but with everything else pregenerated it won't took to long to do it and its easier to get them in a corresponding group. I will see on Saturday. 

Oathbloom

Mon 05 Jun 2017, 10:17

Brutalkasperi, how did it work out?

I am looking to run a one-off this summer and would love some feedback on how much to pre-gen. I'll have about 4h of playtime and I want to finish the first setting from the core book.

@FL: How far away are the pdf of the pregenned kids?

Tomas
Site Admin

Tue 06 Jun 2017, 14:17

Sorry for the delay, it's on our todo-list!
Fria Ligan

Afet
Topic Author

Thu 03 Aug 2017, 21:46

Brutalkasperl, your pregens include a hick character named "Mike ‚Motors‘ Pierson." His iconic item is a "Self Build Vehicle"  I'm assuming this refers to a "kit car" of some kind. But Mike is only 14 years old.  Could you or someone else elaborate on what this "Self Build Vehicle" would have been in the 80s?  Pictures would be great. Thanks
"Siempre imaginé que el paraíso sería algún tipo de biblioteca". - Jorge Luis Borges

Björn Hellqvist

Sun 06 Aug 2017, 14:51

Brutalkasperl, your pregens include a hick character named "Mike ‚Motors‘ Pierson." His iconic item is a "Self Build Vehicle"  I'm assuming this refers to a "kit car" of some kind. But Mike is only 14 years old.  Could you or someone else elaborate on what this "Self Build Vehicle" would have been in the 80s?  Pictures would be great. Thanks
In Sweden, that would be an "A traktor", a.k.a. "EPA-traktor", a shortened car made to run on first gear only and legal for a 15-years old to drive.
My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land.