Atomics
Topic Author

Updated Core Rulebook?

Wed 16 May 2018, 20:28

I was a late backer for Coriolis, so I've been a little orphaned as far as getting all my products (I've had to keep pestering customer service to get the stretch goals).

I was wondering if anyone who got their PDFs through DriveThruRPG knows if there's been a new version of the PDF released. I have the original one they first sent out. I was surprised to learn that Mutant had a 3rd edition PDF available (which I was also a backer of), so I know Free League eventually release updated PDFs. Since I was a late backer, I don't know if there's been any new version of Coriolis (hopefully with some corrections) released.

I've been playing in a game for a few weeks now, and I'm hoping to run a game starting next month. Any info would be great.

Tomas
Site Admin

Re: Updated Core Rulebook?

Wed 16 May 2018, 21:03

Mutant: Year Zero is in its third printing, and we made some minor changes in each new printing, and updated the PDF at the same time. Coriolis is still on its first printing - but we're soon moving to printing #2...
Fria Ligan

Atomics
Topic Author

Re: Updated Core Rulebook?

Wed 16 May 2018, 21:28

Ah, thank you. I thought I had read a post somewhere that said they had a 2nd version of the Coriolis PDF. If there's an official update to the book/PDF, where would that information get posted?