lupex
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun 08 Oct 2017, 13:16

Re: Errata..??

Fri 29 Dec 2017, 17:07

Doctor KoT wrote:
Tomas wrote:
Not yet, but Jargogle's sheet above works great until we compile the official PDF. :)

Do not forget to correct ship's prices and parameters  :geek:


Is that in the unofficial errata document?
 
User avatar
Doctor KoT
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2017, 21:44
Location: Novosibirsk

Re: Errata..??

Fri 29 Dec 2017, 17:27

lupex wrote:
Doctor KoT wrote:
Tomas wrote:
Not yet, but Jargogle's sheet above works great until we compile the official PDF. :)

Do not forget to correct ship's prices and parameters  :geek:


Is that in the unofficial errata document?

In this topic.
 
lupex
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun 08 Oct 2017, 13:16

Re: Errata..??

Sat 30 Dec 2017, 11:42

Doctor KoT wrote:
lupex wrote:
Doctor KoT wrote:
Do not forget to correct ship's prices and parameters  :geek:


Is that in the unofficial errata document?

In this topic.


Got it, thanks.
 
User avatar
JargogleBamboozle
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 23 Oct 2017, 03:40
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Errata..??

Thu 04 Jan 2018, 00:27

Updated the errata document again, bringing the Stasis Holds into line with the updated Cabins.
 
User avatar
Deep_Impact
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri 06 Apr 2018, 06:58

Re: Errata..??

Fri 06 Apr 2018, 07:05

@JargogleBamboozle

Would you be so kind to add this to your document?

Page 127, Table 6.10 Ranged Weapons
Stun Gun: Change CRIT "Stun" to "─".

Page 130, Table 6.10 Melee Weapons
Shock stick: Change CRIT "Stun" to "─".
Shock whip: Change CRIT "Stun" to "─".

Source: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2992#p25420
 
OrunII
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed 11 Oct 2017, 14:11

Re: Errata..??

Mon 09 Apr 2018, 14:26

Deep_Impact wrote:
@JargogleBamboozle

Would you be so kind to add this to your document?

Page 127, Table 6.10 Ranged Weapons
Stun Gun: Change CRIT "Stun" to "─".

Page 130, Table 6.10 Melee Weapons
Shock stick: Change CRIT "Stun" to "─".
Shock whip: Change CRIT "Stun" to "─".

Source: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2992#p25420

I am not so sure that they should be changed, as I believe that Tomas misunderstood the question (but answered correctly).
Personally, I interpret the rules for Stun weapons as : they inflict the Stunned critical, but can't otherwise crit.

Otherwise all Stun weapons in the book, including those of NPCs - are wrong. :)
 
User avatar
Deep_Impact
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri 06 Apr 2018, 06:58

Re: Errata..??

Thu 12 Apr 2018, 14:13

In this case, the correct question would be: How many success do a stun gun need to inflict a critical?
 
OrunII
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed 11 Oct 2017, 14:11

Re: Errata..??

Thu 12 Apr 2018, 15:45

Deep_Impact wrote:
In this case, the correct question would be: How many success do a stun gun need to inflict a critical?

Imho, none, they automatically inflict the Stunned critical effect from page 94 if they hit.
That is at least how stun weapons work in our world. :)
 
User avatar
Tomas
Site Admin
Posts: 4187
Joined: Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:31

Re: Errata..??

Thu 23 Aug 2018, 17:32

Hello!

An Errata PDF (1 page) can now be downloaded here. Backers of the original Coriolis kickstarter can access an updated PDF of the core rulebook via this Kickstarter update. Backers of the Emissary Lost Kickstarter who added the core book as an addon should be able to access the updated PDF via the Emissary Lost Pledge Manager.

Enjoy!
Fria Ligan
 
User avatar
Atomics
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu 20 Oct 2016, 23:56
Location: Sacramento, CA, USA

Re: Errata..??

Fri 24 Aug 2018, 00:42

Tomas wrote:
Hello!

An Errata PDF (1 page) can now be downloaded here. Backers of the original Coriolis kickstarter can access an updated PDF of the core rulebook via this Kickstarter update. Backers of the Emissary Lost Kickstarter who added the core book as an addon should be able to access the updated PDF via the Emissary Lost Pledge Manager.

Enjoy!

I just went into my Emissary Lost pledge manager, and when I follow the Coriolis download link (I did buy an extra copy of the original rulebook), I get a 404 error - "That file isn't here anymore" from Dropbox. I can provide the complete URL it's giving, but it's unclear if they're private/individual links to the download (which I wouldn't want to share).
GZIP: Off