MaskedBrute
Topic Author

Mercy of the Icons on the Way, What Secrets To Avoid In My Game?

Wed 21 Mar 2018, 01:22

I don't want spoilers, necessarily, but was curious about what "area" of the setting would be getting the most attention in the upcoming campaign.

For me, specifically, the question means that if I wanted to decide that I know where the Draconites got their tech (and what price they paid for it), would that be something that I should be concerned will be contradicted in the campaign? But, I suppose I am also curious if there's any guidance there, especially as I have definitely backed and want to use the campaign. :)

Nils
Site Admin

Re: Mercy of the Icons on the Way, What Secrets To Avoid In My Game?

Wed 21 Mar 2018, 19:32

To avoid spoilers I will give you a very general answer. The emissaries and everything connected to them, the origin of the mystics and the Taoan Incident are things I would avoid.

It will not go into detail about the Draconites tech.
Fria Ligan

MaskedBrute
Topic Author

Wed 21 Mar 2018, 22:54

Nils,

Thank you so much for the clarification! I am in for a hard copy of the book on the Kickstarter and can’t wait to see what you folks have cooked up!

Karbonara

Fri 23 Mar 2018, 08:21

I would avoid the origin and function of the Monoliths as well as dwelving too deep into how the void between portals work... (except for utter insanity, corruption and death).

Also, please don’t destroy the Coriolis space station just yet in your campaign.
;)
---------------------------------

Rollspelens andra guldålder är här!

---------------------------------
Spelutvecklare, skribent, och Fria Ligan hang-around. (Det bara blev så.)