UrShulgi
Topic Author

Fan-Scenarios / Campaigns / Missions

Wed 29 Mar 2017, 23:05

Hi Coriolis-Fans!

I'm wondering wether there are already any english fan-made scenarios or small campaigns I just not found. Or maybe there is swedish fan-created content I'm just unable to comprehend because ... I don't speak swedish. :(

Maybe if there are swedish adventures / missions even if it is too much hard work to translate them completely (and I know that is ...), we could get a rough outline?

I think it would be helpful to the whole community to just share ideas of what's possible in the Third Horizon!

Thanks, Ur Shulgi

Alphast

Re: Fan-Scenarios / Campaigns / Missions

Tue 04 Apr 2017, 13:36

I hope some get posted. I'll definitely work on one myself. At least a big multi-session scenario, if not a campaign.

UrShulgi
Topic Author

Wed 05 Apr 2017, 00:42

I started watching 'The Expanse' some days ago. I think the series might be a great inspiration.

It seems (as far as i know up to episode 5) to tell a story about the conflict between people living on an asteroid belt, some fighting for their rights against the 'factions' of Mars and the UN of Earth.
There on the Asteroid Ceres a Belter detective starts investigating the disappearance of an earthen girl. Uprisings start, partially because of seemingly bad distribution of fresh air and water ...
A cargo ship, following a distress call is attacked ... the crew having to solve problems like vacuum, system failure, gravity loss, ...

There are no jumpgates and ultramodern technology, as it is set about 200 years in the future, but some regions of coriolis could fit that theme and mood perfectly!

Edit: I created another Thread for this topic.

tobarstep

Thu 13 Apr 2017, 02:47

If The Expanse continues to follow the books (and I don't see why it wouldn't), then by the end of season 3 or middle of season 4 you're going to see a dramatic change in the story. One that would actually make it more like the Coriolis setting, in my opinion.

silverfoxdmt73

Sat 26 Aug 2017, 23:45

Are there any ice/frozen planets in the Third Horizon?

OrunII

Wed 11 Oct 2017, 14:48

Yep, the planet Surha!

silverfoxdmt73

Thu 12 Oct 2017, 18:21

Yep, the planet Surha!
Doh!
Yes, sorry I noticed this not long after I posted... I was looking more,for those not described in great detail, but with a little info.
Thanks though, for the reply.