costy
Topic Author

Starting gear write up

Wed 08 Mar 2017, 12:15

I plan to create my groups character at the same time, so they can develop relationships and make the ship together. However, I'm still learning the game and to save me time I wrote up a file detailing what each item does/is for that the PC's can choose from when making a character. I did change a rule or two (giving a player a good reason to take opor and arrash despite the de-buff and detailing how they would get addicted). and made up some rules for items not in the book like the preachers 'written prophesy'. 

Written prophecy (tiny)
Role-playing fluff item. A prophecy given to you by the Icons in your sleep, you wrote it down and keep it hidden on your person. Make up one serious (non joke) prophecy and tell it to the GM in secret. You don’t know when, or how. But it will eventually happen during a game.

You dont have to use my changes. but since I did the write up I might as well share it.

starting gear write up

Cheers and see you in the horizon. 

Nils
Site Admin

Re: Starting gear write up

Wed 08 Mar 2017, 14:00

Really cool and useful!
Fria Ligan

Ansalander

Re: Starting gear write up

Sun 21 Oct 2018, 21:38

Thank you for posting this. It’s a good idea. A digest for easy player reference (especially those that don’t have a rulebook yet - you know how players are...) with a few brief added notes to answer those questions they don’t know they’ll have yet. :-)