User avatar
Fenhorn
Posts: 919
Joined: Thu 24 Apr 2014, 15:03
Location: Mariestad (Sverige, Tellus)

Rulebook v4

Sun 02 Dec 2018, 18:11

What is the difference between v3 and v4?
edit: since you didn't wrote the major changes with v4 on p4.
“I’d say thistles, but nobody listens to me, anyway.” - Eeyore
 
User avatar
Doctor KoT
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2017, 21:44
Location: Novosibirsk

Re: Rulebook v4

Mon 03 Dec 2018, 20:32

Fenhorn wrote:
What is the difference between v3 and v4?
edit: since you didn't wrote the major changes with v4 on p4.

Can you copypaste this p4 changelog?
 
User avatar
Fenhorn
Posts: 919
Joined: Thu 24 Apr 2014, 15:03
Location: Mariestad (Sverige, Tellus)

Re: Rulebook v4

Mon 03 Dec 2018, 21:32

Doctor KoT wrote:
Fenhorn wrote:
What is the difference between v3 and v4?
edit: since you didn't wrote the major changes with v4 on p4.

Can you copypaste this p4 changelog?

Nope, that was the reason I asked here. There is no changelog in v4.
“I’d say thistles, but nobody listens to me, anyway.” - Eeyore
 
User avatar
Doctor KoT
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2017, 21:44
Location: Novosibirsk

Re: Rulebook v4

Mon 03 Dec 2018, 22:13

Fenhorn wrote:
Doctor KoT wrote:
Fenhorn wrote:
What is the difference between v3 and v4?
edit: since you didn't wrote the major changes with v4 on p4.

Can you copypaste this p4 changelog?

Nope, that was the reason I asked here. There is no changelog in v4.

Oh, let's wait then.
GZIP: Off